KYDEX® 100 - High Impact Fire-Rated Sheet
A tough and durable proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
Super tough, durable KYDEX® 100, a proprietary alloy sheet, brings new dimensions to thermoformers in: formability, rigidity, breakage resistance, chemical resistance and fire retardancy.
KYDEX® 100 is available in a wide range of standard and custom colors, textures, and sheet sizes. It is Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc® recognized for UL Std 94 V-0, 5V and UL 746C and has 961 J/m (18 ft-lbs/in) Notched Izod impact resistance.
- Aircraft Interiors
- Mass Transit Vehicle Interior Components
- Equipment Housings
- Medical Products
- Miscellaneous Applications
- good for deep or hard to form parts
- more rigid, parts will deform less when loaded
- high Notched Izod impact resistance offers unsurpassed resistance to breakage
- meets highest standard for chemical resistance for thermoplastic materials
- passes UL Std 94 V-0, 5V and UL 746C in all thicknesses and colors
- uniform wall thickness and crisp detail
- easy machining and fabricating using conventional methods and equipment
- endorsed by the Royal Institute of Public Health for conformance to the standard of Hygienic Merit