VIZUON XIGN (Curling-Resistant Banner)
Break free from banner materials traditionally manufactured with fabric. VIZUON XIGN with PET is the ideal solution for stand applications.
VIZUON XIGN breaks free from the traditional manufacturing method by incorporating PET into the product, leaving out the need for fabric. This product is the ideal solution for banner stand applications.
- UV curable media (UV ink/Screen printable)
- Matte finish & smooth on both sides
- Ideal for digital & screen printing
- Non-wrinkling, non-fabric
- Available width: 39", 54"
- Standard length: 33yds, 50yds
- Other solvent inkjet printers
- VIZUONCAL 4000 & 6000 (Opaque)
Durability is based on field experience and exposure tests.
Durability is 1 year when properly processed and applied (unprinted film vertical exposure).
LG Chem does not warrant banner materials for the following.
- Seamed in order to make a larger banner
- Ripping, tearing, or damage due to the effects of the weather or the environment.
CAUTION: The weather resistance of the film that is laminated to the top of BANNUX or the ink used in printing may contribute to the durability of the end-products. Therefore, our warranty is just for undecorated BANNUX.
- Keep in a clean, dry area
- Process the banner material within 1 year of factory shipment
- Storage Condition: Free from excessive moisture, temperature, direct sunlight (68℃ x 50% R.H)
- Keep away from chemicals such as oil and wax
Printing on Materials:
- Bannux is designed for screen-printing and digital printing with solvent inkjet inks.
- To get the best printing performance, use the best quality of inks that printer makers recommend.
- Always build enough time into your process to allow the graphic to completely dry.
- Poorly dried graphics can cause difficulty when rolling the graphic and stocking the material.
- The printer operator should work with the graphic designer or color conversion operator to prevent any possible problems.
- Do not exceed total ink coverage of 200% for LG Banner materials. Too high of a total physical amount on banner results in media characteristic changes, inadequate drying, and poor image performance.
- Printing has to be conducted under room temperature.
- Too much tension and force can damage the material.
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||ITEM||Test Method||Unit||ITEM|
|Thickness||DIN 53353||mm||0.35||FS 5401||mm||0.35|
|Total Weight||DIN 53352||gr/m2||475||FS 5400||oz/yd2||14|
|Tensile Strength||DIN 53858||N/2.5cm||980 /980||FS 5100||lbs/in.||220 /220|
|Tear Strength||DIN 53356||N||7 / 7||FS 5134||lbs||2 /2|
|Remark||Anti-Mildew, UV treated|