BANNUX (LG Flexible Sign Faces) UGS (Ultra Gloss Supreme) UMS (Ultra Matte Supreme)
Meet high resolution printing standards with UGS (UMS), a flexible sign substrate for indoor and outdoor advertisements.
UGS (UMS) is a flexible sign substrate for indoor and outdoor advertisements. It meets high resolution printing standards and can be used to make single-side printed banners, printing with piezo inkjet inks.
- Glossy or matte finish
- Specially designed for billboard applications
- Indoor / outdoor applications
- Excellent printability and weather resistance.
- VIZUONCAL 4000 & 6000 (Opaque)
- VIZUONCAST cut vinyl (Opaque)
- Mimaki JV Series.
- Other solvent inkjet printers.
|Structure||Coating Type||PVC (Option: Anti-mildew, Anti-UV, Flame retardant)|
|Roll Size||24″ ~ 74″(width) x 50 yds ~ 400 yds|
Durability is based on field experience and exposure tests.
Outdoor durability is 1 year when properly processed and applied (unprinted film vertical exposure).
LG Chem does not warrant banner materials for the following.
- Seamed in order to make a larger banner
- Ripping, tearing, or damage due to the effects of the weather or the environment.
CAUTION: The weather resistance of the film that is laminated to the top of BANNUX or the ink used in printing may contribute to the durability of the end-products. Therefore, our warranty is just for undecorated BANNUX.
Use a cleaner used for high quality printed surfaces.
- The cleaner must be wet, non-abrasive, and without strong solvents or alcohol. (Solvent and alcohol can damage banner materials and printed images.)
- The cleaner must not be either strongly acidic or alkaline (pH value 3.0~11.0).
- Keep in a clean, dry area
- Process the banner material within 1 year of factory shipment
- Storage Condition: Free from excessive moisture, temperature, direct sunlight (20 x 50% R.H)
- Keep away from chemicals such as oil and wax
Printing on Materials
- VIZUON BANNUX UGS (UMS) is designed for digital printing with solvent inkjet inks.
- To get the best print results, use the best quality of inks that the printer makers recommend.
- The printer operator should work with the graphic designer or color conversion operator to prevent possible complications or color issues.
- Do not exceed total ink coverage of 250% for VIZUON BANNUX materials. Too high of an ink level on banner materials may result in media characteristic changes, inadequate drying, and/or poor print quality.
- Printing should be done under room temperature.
- Too much tension and force may damage the material; therefore, keep the tension under 7 kgf.
USB 12 oz
|Properties||Test Method||Unit||ITEM||Test Method||Unit||ITEM|
|Base Fabric||DIN 60001||Polyester||Polyester|
|Thickness||DIN 53353||mm||0.35||FS 5401||mm||0.35|
|Total Weight||DIN 53352||gr/m2||440||FS 5400||oz/yd2||13|
|Tensile Strength||DIN 53858||N/2.5cm||735 / 685||FS 5100||lbs/in.||165 / 155|
|Tear Strength||DIN 53356||N||195 / 245||FS 5134||lbs||44 / 55|
|Standard Width||mm||Max 2,000||inch||79|
|FR, AM, UV treated.|